Thursday, November 1, 2012

Got damn that Shaun T Made my Day

Day 1 November Fitness Challenge

Okay so i am officially 40!!!!!! I generally celebrate my birthday on January 1st as i hated being the last person in my class to celebrate, but October finally made it and i officially turned 40! My sisters birthdays are all out of the way, all the cake, cupcakes, pink panties nachos and any other fat gurls dream has been consumed and i am now left with the aftermath!

I feel my fat following me LITERALLY it is all along my back end and it is taunting me, cursing me, shrilling and laughing manically as i struggle to do ANYTHING! Even when i sit down i feel it sit down after me, and its like "say something b*#ch i dare you" so instead of saying something...something MUST BE DONE!

Grant it, many things have been done before as i lead a pretty active lifestyle as i love to dance and generally do, at least 3 times a week. But lately i have done NOTHING, but party, eat drink and be as merry as Santa Claus and as round! 

But listening to Oprah and her struggles with weight, her struggles has taught me ONE THING the most crucial component in my fat gurlisms i am not a fat gurl who can merely be active, what i do and eat are the determining factors in my weight loss, gain and maintenance. But we will get into that later. Right now we are focusing on two November Challenges and the first one goes as follows:

Beginning November 1st. Write out 30 daily exercises (on whatever you choose, doesn't have to be Popsicle sticks) Pull one out the cup daily and hop to it. Leggo!!!!!!


The Second Challenge is like so:


Our November Weight Loss Challenge will be the “Exercise 5 days per week | Avoid sweets, candy, soda, or white flour Challenge”!!! We will also be juicing once a day as a bonus challenge for those who are interested. Please Visit check out the CHALLENGE

to find out what you need to do to join the challenge.



So i listen to my 22 year old niece and was like hey come on over for INSANITY...i got bitch slapped by Shaun T all over my living room. I am mostly upset because i use to be able to do these exercises? Albeit i may have done the challenge 2 years ago but still? Why keep going backwards? Why keep having to start all over again every new year, birthday, Hanukkah, Ramadan and Easter Sunday? 

It all comes down to Self Love and the lack thereof, and i am going to get to the bottom of it if it is the last thing i do...which it may be if i keep this Shaun T nonsense up!


So the second Day of my Challenge...come what may but i am not adding Shaun T punk ass back in the mix until the 3rd week cuz not only did he treat me like a wet food stamp...i think he brought on a bout of Influenza...now don't quote me on that...still waiting for my Dr's Results!


Now for the food portion i have yet to eat and don't think i will have the strength to do so, but i do have the supplement Shakelogy in case i get shaky...pardon the pun! 


And brush up on my How To Eat to Live Book 1


i am truly weary of killing myself slowly with the foods well can't even call it food 
cuz i swear i can live off of Girl Scout Cookies and Green Tea Ginger Ale til 
the end of days!!!! 

Too weak to type on but follow my progress as i attempt yet again to make this lifestyle change for GOOD! This is a road of self-love self-discovery and self-mastery. I think we could all do better if we learned to control ourselves and set a course for our own destiny instead of offering so many opinions and advice we simply do not follow personally. BE THE CHANGE WE SEEK!

2 comments: