Friday, November 9, 2012

Its Getting Its Getting Its Getting Kinda Hectic!

DAY 7 NOVEMBER FITNESS CHALLENGE

So how bout them O's? Dear God in Heaven i almost didn't make it yesterday with my workout! I started packing up my house and ran into the time I was suppose to start work, THEN had a meeting after work, but with a tiny window between in which my sister filled with pics from my 40th Birthday Photo Shoot.  Every Person in the Shoot is a part of the Challenge SAVE my Eldest Sister who is, and she wont mind me saying A BOOB! HA! But i love her, and its so funny because as a child she was my I D O L she could jump run and was an all around athlete...my how time flies, well at any rate i was distracted thumbing through the pics and my timeline was ever decreasing but not my waistline!
THEN i looked up and had exactly 42 minutes left before i had to sit back at my desk for 7 hours straight until midnight. All i could hear in my head was Tim Gunn's Voice "make it werk" so i hopped up did not put on the proper foundation grabbed my workout of the day out of my cup 
This is the concept fill one cup with work out of the day, pull from one cup WORKOUT and place it in other cup as completed

SCRATCHED off what it said and put another workout because i had no time for FIGHT CLUB it was perfect for Thursday as there is a 5 dollar Boxing Class at the Eubie Blake Center, which a fabulous little cultural gem in our fair city! But i had to work so STEP REEBOK w/Gin Miller it is! I was able to do a little better than the other day but since i hadn't stopped to put on the proper foundation on some of the moves i had to stay grounded. Which my son thought to tell me "MOM you belong up there" BOY GET OUT OF HERE! But i did it up until it was time for me to report back to work. IT definitely gave me energy to make it til midnight BUT i had no time to eat proper!


My Diet:
Lentil Beans
Brown Rice
Onion Rings
White Popcorn
Water
oh and i stole a couple of my husbands ice cream bits (bad Reah)
Grape Juice

I have a meeting this morning at 930 but after that i am off to the market so that i can start my meal planning, There has to be a balance between proper diet and workout for me, otherwise i may be conditioning but not really getting healthier and THAT is my GOAL!  

I ask myself, i say self...how are you going to do all this with 10-12 hour work days, a husband, a 3 year old and moving across the country? It is BEYOND ME...but when you are ready, no excuse/reason/obstacle will do!  Please enjoy the Reebok Step Link as it is a 45 minute workout and it is FAB! Lets Get it! 

This is a road of self-love self-discovery and self-mastery. I think we could all do better if we learned to control ourselves and set a course for our own destiny instead of offering so many opinions and advice we simply do not follow personally. BE THE CHANGE WE SEEK!

No comments:

Post a Comment